NeuroCog Trials works with sponsors to identify sites with the right experience, the right staff, and the right capabilities to ensure protocol compliance and deliver high quality data. Focusing on sites with low placebo response rates and high enrollment can help get trials off to a strong start, and we provide additional guidance to ensure that trials are equipped with the best sites to meet their needs.
Training and Certification
Engagement, quality, and performance all start with site training. Developed by experienced clinicians with input from seasoned site raters, our training incorporates useful strategies to overcome common challenges in test administration. We’ve trained and certified more than 6,000 raters around the world in multiple languages and are dedicated to ensuring speedy site activation.
Our Training Services:
- Scientific and clinical training at Investigator Meetings
- Comprehensive one-on-one assessment certification
- Customized training videos and study-specific manuals
- Translated and localized training materials
- Intuitive, time-saving e-Learning Portal
- Routine refresher training to reduce rater drift
Expert Data Management and Review
Our data management and review services help sites save time, stay engaged, and stay informed about study-specific assessment procedures. Our data review experts and scientific team are available as resources to investigators and site raters throughout the duration of a clinical trial. We also provide study teams with comprehensive site performance metrics, and can swiftly identify sites that may need extra support. Learn more about our Data Review services by clicking on the button below.
SiteCam, Powered by Advanced Visuals, Inc.
SiteCam is state-of-the-art technology for recording clinical and cognitive testing sessions, allowing for the most accurate review of rater performance.
Benefits of SiteCam:
- Ensures standardized test administration across multiple sites and raters
- Used extensively in phase 2 and phase 3 trials in many countries
- Improves data quality
- User-friendly for raters
- Secured source encryption technology for end to end data protection
- 24/7 Help Desk support